• Got the urge to throw in the towel at what you're currently doing and become joyfully jobless? Making a Living Without a Job is for anyone who has always dreamed of becoming their own boss and creating the work they love. Barbara Winter will take you on a step-by-step journey that integrates the things you like to do with the things you're good at doing. For more creative ideas on self-employment, pick up Winning Ways (her bi-monthly newsletter) or take a tour of JoyfullyJobless.com.
• Is your life and career a little foggy? Barbara Sher—motivational specialist, therapist, and career counselor—has a handful of books to help you lift this fog, gain momentum and get your life on the right path. Live the Life You Love provides ten step-by-step lessons to create a meaningful, rewarding life, with exercises that are actually quite fun. I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was explores the basic fact that each of us really does know what we want. Through creative exercises and fresh perspectives, Sher will definitely help you to create your own luck, push past the fears of success, and make your dreams come alive. Explore BarbaraSher.com for an overview of all her books and sign-up for her inspiring eNewsletter.
• Anything you care to know about the world of work—from creating a resume and cover letter to the ten commandments for job interviews or unusual job hunting links, Dick Bolles' JobHuntersBible.com has it all. Designed to supplement the 2017 edition of What Color is Your Parachute?, his website will guide you on the path to career success.
• Are you looking for sound advice in your search for the perfect job? Get career advice, learn more about interviewing or check out the best job sites at TheBalance.com.
• Do what you like. Like what you do. Grab some gear from Life is Good and start spreading good vibes.